First, a few filters with ASP.NET. Rendering your content as PDF with Jimmy Bogard’s (you should subscribe to his blog!) as well as a Visual Studio Magazine article that’s worth reading.
As for ElasticSearch, we have a nice article on its distributed nature as well as how to establish a “river” on ElasticSearch.
So on this very slow news Friday, I’ll wish you all a nice weekend.
- Creating Custom ASP.NET MVC Filters -- Visual Studio Magazine (visualstudiomagazine.com)
- ASP.NET Web Apps development, Create Windows Apps -Microsoft Virtual Academy (www.microsoftvirtualacademy.com) – This is a free online course.
- Rendering ASP.NET content as PDF | Jimmy Bogard's Blog (lostechies.com)
- Dev Time: Elasticsearch is Distributed by Default (blog.florian-hopf.de)
- A GitHub river for Elasticsearch - The Open Blog (www.mihneadb.net) – How to visualize a Github repo with ElasticSearch and Kibana